tpo49 integrated writing

tpo49 integrated writing

Base on Reading and listening, humpback navigate with the use of stars, which mention in Reading, but it has a high contradiction with the lecture.
First of all, The writer believes that starts are used by humpback whales to navigate. However, the professor states many animals are using this ability to browse, such as dock with very average intelligence. As a result, it does not mean that humpbacks are intelligence. That's why the professor disagrees with the idea.
Secondly, the reading passage argues that strait line has been a way to go to a direction for log distance if they orient themselves by some objects or forces. However, the lecturer does not agree with it. She refutes it with a logic description. She says humpback has a biomagnetic facility in its brain and body, which is very sensitive, which can help it to find its way rather than starts. It does not have any relation to being intelligent.
Thirdly, the author estimates that such a complicated behavior is shown by whales, which is their head above water as they are looking upward. However, the professor states that this is not the correct fact to say that spy-hopping is only for humpback, but also other animals like a shark do that for hunting. So this isn't a good reason because this behavior use by sharks even in the day which no stars appear.