Essay topics: Schools must prepare students for the university rather than for work. Support your point of view. How far you agree with this statement. Give examples from your own experience.
Schools are an integral part of our education system. They lay the foundation of individual's career. Some people argue that schools should not prepare students for work but for university. This essay will explain why schools should prepare students for higher studies and disadvantages if prepared for work.
Schools are building blocks or stepping stones of our careers. As any journey starts with a small step, a school plays a similar role in everyone's life. We learn to read and write different languages and subjects from our school teachers that lay the foundation for university education. Thus, a school plays an important role in our lives.
On the other hand, some schools not only help in education but also prepare students for work through short-term courses and training. This certainly helps in getting onto the job and build one's career. However, in such cases, people do not have the advantage of gaining expertise in subjects due to unfinished university education.
This essay discussed why people should not opt for schools that prepare for work but aim for university. In my opinion, one must complete his or her education to compete in the world by going from school to university rather than opting for a school that prepares for work.
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. It is more positive for their future prospects, though it can also have some adverse effects. Do you agree or disagree? (77)
- The majority of television news being reported is bad news: wars, famines, accidents and crime. Some people think that television news should be a mixture of good and bad news.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement and discuss why you ch (86)
- Some people think that it would be better for large companies andindustry to move to regional areas outside large urban centres.Others believe that companies and industries should remain inmore urban areas.Choose which position you most agree with and dis (55)
- Studying at a good overseas university is better than studyingat a university in your own country.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement anddiscuss why you chose that position. Support your point of viewwith details from your own experie (72)
- Online language learning has advantages over classroominstruction.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement anddiscuss why you chose that position. Support your point of viewwith details from your own experiences, observations orreading. (77)
- Schools must prepare students for the university rather than for work. Support your point of view. How far you agree with this statement. Give examples from your own experience. (55)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?Please provide solution. (72.5)
- It is becoming increasingly popular to have a year off between finishing school and going to university. Some people believe that the year off is a waste of time while others believe that it is necessary.Choose which position you most agree with and discu (77.3333)
- Nowadays Television has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this (72)
- The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes? Who is responsible to combat this? What measures?The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes (11)