Essay topics: Some people think it is not necessary for adults to receive education in class. Self-study is a good way for them to study more effectively. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Nowadays, there is an ongoing deliberation for adults don't need class for education, which attracted numerous of controversies and drawn the attention from the public. it can be agreed that, education don't require inperson class due to technology changes person can learn anywhere, whereas other stands contrary perspective. This essay will discuss both sides and lead to logical conclusion.
At the outset, although there are plethora of reason why adults don't require classroom for their education and the most conspicuous class="is">is that they mostly working class and at a same time they want to learn new things which class="is">is supported by online classes with the help of technology. To cite an example, class="there">there are myriads of online education websites available where people can take advantages to learn with their own flexible time. Therefore, for learning purpose adults don't require classroom and they manage them self with help of technology.
Another key justification for upholding view and trend class="is">is that, adults don't require teachers monitoring for their study, and they are enough mature to manage by own selves. Nevertheless, some people hold different prospective and believed education should be lead from classroom for everyone, to over counter their argument, I would like to assert the point when adults have technology solution without wasting their time on traveling and they can study on cheap prices than why to waste their resources on the same things. Hence, online education class="is">is in trend which enable global education platform for everyone.
Agglomerating points above, it can be concluded that, online education has advantages overweight to disadvantages, so adults can learn more with the help of online learning programs on minimum prices and their own convenience.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||yasamin.gharib62||88||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||mojtaba1980||77||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||mojtaba1980||72||Read full essay|
|9 months 6 days ago||coco||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 week ago||cuongthkl0202||84||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 week ago||cuongthkl0202||86.5||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||sunilkms||88||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||SNEHA GANGWANI||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 12 months ago||Ssamira||77||Read full essay|
|6 years 7 months ago||Pravallika32||76.6667||Read full essay|
- Vegetarianism is a more ethical practice than eating meat.Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with this statement. Support your point of view with reasons and/or examples from your own experience or observations. (77)
- The experience of work is more important than having a qualification? Do u agree or disagree? (80)
- Do you think that place where the person grew up has an influence on his accomplishments? Explain with examples. (80)
- Some say that music is as important as other subjects in schools to promote learning in children life. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion (77)
- Some people think it is not necessary for adults to receive education in class. Self-study is a good way for them to study more effectively. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (77)
- Globalization has brought people closely together, especially in culture, communication and business field. What do you think? (88)
- What do you think about our environment considering the fact that there has been steady increase in pollution and affects like global warming are increasing as time is passing by? Are we under jeopardy? Is the humanity safe? (88)
- The space travel is fantastic these days and people are very fascinated towards it but there are many environmental problems in our planet that need to be resolved first. What is your opinion? Should money be spent on space travel or on environmental issu (77)
- Younger employees have more skills, knowledge and more motivated than older employees. To what extent do you agree or disagree, support your argument with your own experience? (80)
- Some universities deduct marks from students' works if given in late, what are your views and what action will you recommend to take? (80)