Question Doctor Caceres Let s explore a topic related to personal well being Many people believe that practicing yoga and meditation can have a positive impact on mental health and overall happiness On the other hand some argue that engaging in physical a

Question :Doctor Caceres:
Let's explore a topic related to personal well-being. Many people believe that practicing yoga and meditation can have a positive impact on mental health and overall happiness. On the other hand, some argue that engaging in physical activities, such as exercise or sports, is equally beneficial for one's well-being. What is your perspective on this matter?

Mandy:
I strongly believe that practicing meditation can have a significant positive impact on personal well-being. These practices provide a space for relaxation. Before an important exam, I always do some yoga, and it significantly enhances my focus on studying.

Sam:
I personally prefer physical activities. Exercise elevates mood and reduces stress levels. My friends and I play volleyball twice a week. Because of that, I have gained some muscles and can easily sleep at night. Honestly, physical exercise is the best approach to staying healthy.

Staying healthy and efforts to live healthier roots date back to hundreds of thousands of years ago. I strongly believe that well-being is not completely achieved until and unless mental and physical practices are involved in our exercise whereby yoga is my top priority. Looking in more detail, as a martial artist, who recently has taken yoga, I am utterly aware of Sam's point of view however lack of mental exercises in physical activities is a serious drawback. Moreover, Yoga is not only meditation, hence mental well-being but also it involves our body in such assiduous pieces of training that provide us with physical movements. As a result, yoga makes a significant contribution to both physical and mental activities which outweighs other physical activities.

need more content to review Mandy and Sam's opinions.

read sample academic-discussion-task essays from users:
https://www.testbig.com/users/ali
https://www.testbig.com/users/goldman
========================