72 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Grades marks encourage students to learn Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Developing our knowledge and ourselves with the knowledge gained from school has always been one of the most important points of our lives. Personally, I believe that grading is one of the most essential parts of stimulating to student. I feel this way for two reasons which I will explore in the following essay.
First of all, good grades can increase the student’s interest in their classes. The conventional education system has based on the ranking of the student’s ability for their classes and that ability can improve compare with their interest in the class. Therefore, getting good grades may increase their respect and willingness to learn from their classes, because when they get even one good mark from their exams, they will think that they are capable of learning those courses, therefore, they want to enrich their ability. My personal example is the best illustration of that. When I was my second year in my college, I was taking a class called international trade. I was going my all classes even though he was not takıng any attendance which I was going voluntarily not because of the force of the professor. However, we had a midterm, and nevertheless, he had given all answers to questions, also I worked so many hours for that, I got one of the lowest scores from the midterm. I still do not have any idea how did I get this score because my exam has passed perfectly. In that I had lost my interest in that class, afterward exam I did not go his classes so often just because of my unfair grade.
Secondly, getting a score from the school is a fundamental part of building their job structure. The points they get from the school form their total GPA, which proves the accuracy of the knowledge they have gained from the course. That's why many schools or companies give priority to people with high averages when choosing among candidates. Therefore, that situation can increase attention for class and also that will stimulate convenient learning. For instance, I was willing to build my future abroad before going to university. Therefore, I knew that I had to have a good GPA to meet the foreign school's needs because I had a high rate of attention and interest in my classes. In this way, I achieved a very high GPA at the end of my freshman year and received a lot of encouragement from that achievement to subsequently enter one of the master's programs abroad.
To conclude, I strongly believe that students can readily effect from their grades. This is because they can have gained interest according to their grades and also they can build their futures based on them.