Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives Do you agree or disagree Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer Do you agree or disagree with the following statement

Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

I totally disagree with the view which states that businesses should hire employees for their entire life. The basis of my view are based on several reasons.

First of all, employrers can never make such a commitment with their employees. Beforehand, businesses have to virtually experience employees for quiet period of time before they can decide if they are good or not. It happens sometimes that employers could be fascinated by someone during a job interview and would think that he is a perfect candidate for the job. However,after experiencing him at work, they could realize that they were mistaken. Therefore, if employers are committed by a legetimate contracts, then they can never get rid of their employees even if they have to.

Secondly, there would be less opportunities for new graduates to work.If employees are to stay in the same job for their whole life, then they would definitely limit any opportunity for new graduates to be employed or to launch any professional experience. If this would ever be the situation, then new generations would also be discouraged to continue their education or get credential degrees from best universities, because they would know that it would be almost impossible for them to get hired anywhere, no matter what degrees they are achieving.

Finally, Employees would also become more delinquent, as they would be certain that they would never loose their job. This attitude by itself could fail so many businesses, for the fact that the currently employed people would not be interested anymore to compete with each other or to show their talents. Therefore, their productivity would ratchet down, leading businesses to close or to claim their bankrupcy.

In conclusion, It is a real commitments for businesses to hire employees for their entire life. Moreover, there would be less professional opportunities for new graduates. In addition to this, employers would simply become more delinquents, and thus businesses would be affected so badly.

Sentence: In conclusion, It is a real commitments for businesses to hire employees for their entire life.
Description: The fragment a real commitments is not usually preceded by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace commitments with commitment

Sentence: First of all, employrers can never make such a commitment with their employees.
Error: employrers Suggestion: employers

Sentence: Therefore, their productivity would ratchet down, leading businesses to close or to claim their bankrupcy.
Error: bankrupcy Suggestion: bankruptcy
Error: ratchet Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Therefore, if employers are committed by a legetimate contracts, then they can never get rid of their employees even if they have to.
Error: legetimate Suggestion: legitimate