Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Television advertising directed toward young children aged two to five should not be allowed Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

No one can deny the spectacular breakthrough in technology and how it affected our life either directly or indirectly. Personally, I advocate that the families should keep their kids a way from the television advertising. The reasons behind my stand point are many and I am going to elaborate them in the next paragraph to empower my perspective.
To begin with, age (two to five) is a critical age. Kids is this age need to develop their mental and physical skills. A lot of commercials that show up on the television may be harmful and abusive. Nevertheless, these commercials provide entertainment for kids but it causes negative impact on their behavior. My personal experience is a compelling example of this. I have a three years old boy, he used to watch a certain show on tv., and as we know that commercials that appear every fifteen minutes on the screen. He saw in a commercial a toy and asked for it. It was a useless toy, does not help him to think because it just makes sounds. Consequently, he got bored and upset of this toy because nothing is interesting in it, the only think that catch his attention is the voices that the toy makes.
Secondly, the games maybe violent which consequently create a hostile kid. Nowadays, kids enjoying more playing a video games with guns and fight. This may interpret to their real and cause a disaster. For example, if you have a gun at your home for safety purpose and your kid touch it because he is wondering how to use it and how it does it work. And sometimes they shot other people because they think its a game or because they got frustrated. So it is all the bad influences of watching or playing these games.
In conclusion. Despite the fact that the games may bring amusement for kids, but still their side effects are more dangerous than their benefits. For all the reasons that I mentioned up I embolden the parents to keep their kids aside of such advertising.