It is well- known that people should put enough amount of effort in order to reach their aims and the proverb that says " no pain – no gain" summarize a lot in terms of getting targets done.
In my point of view, I would agree with the above-mentioned statement, I feel this way for several causes, which I develop in the subsequent paragraphs.
To start with, there is no shortage of opinions on the importance of working hard to get your dreams, and I think that working hard has been proven throughout experiments to be a valuable way for people who want to succeed.
In addition, I reckon that people should work smart which can save a lot of time and effort
To illustrate this, my mother has struggled with being overweight, and she tried many diets, but none of them was helpful until she went to a doctor who advised her to eat healthy and organic food with an adequate proportion and to do regular exercises every day. As a result, she lost 10 pounds in just three weeks.
This example point out how through smart work your goals can be reached faster and easier.
Secondly, I believe people have to try over and over again even if they fail several times, and here it is necessary to talk about Thomas Edison, a scientist who has tried more than once and met different hurdles before achieving his goals not only that but also many scientists frustrated him that it was impossible to invent something like electric light, however, after he conducted many failed experiments he succeeded the world's most important achievement So, I think as long as you are alive there is no excuse to say I cannot do this.
To sum up, I believe that no one can achieve their goals if they always give up when they meet obstacles and hardships. I think we have to try to solve the problems we will meet, and we should be confident in our dream and never give it up.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement As long as they meet deadlines and attend meetings company employees should be allowed to work any hours they choose Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers 80
- Television does not give people an accurate view of human nature 93
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Improving transportation is the best way for governments to promote economic growth Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer 70
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Traditional ways of celebrating holidays are much less important today than they were in the past Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer 80
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Today 039 s media TV Newspapers magazines for example offer a lot of information on many topics but people don 039 t use this information to really learn something thoroughly and in depth Use 90