The expression Never never give up means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals Do you agree or disagree

Many adults say do not give up on challenging things. Besides that, you may have seen “Never, never give up.” kind of writing on the internet. There is a reason why many people mention this so many times. That is because it is such an important thing. I will tell you three parts to describe why I agree with this saying.
First, if you give up something, you will regret it. There is a time when everything has its own time. For example, we have to study hard when we are students, in our twenties we should have to try many things for our goal and make a lot of money in our thirties. Therefore, time does not wait for us. If we give up, we will regret it later, and it is too late to try that again when we are regretting. Let me give you an example to make my grounds clearer. My school teacher said that she wanted to become a doctor so much that she studied hard, but one day she failed the exam once and after she give up to be a doctor and just went to university in biology. The teacher said that giving up was the most regrettable thing in her life. Also, tell us if you want to do something, do not give up and run until the end.
Second, the moment you give up, you get nothing. Many people think failure is a bad thing. However I do not think so. There is a saying that ‘the mother of success is a failure’. No one succeeds very easily;experience of failure builds up and you succeed. This means that when you try, whether it is success or failure, it is all a good result to yourself. On the other hand, if you give up, you will get nothing. For instance, I have seen a case on television where one man passed the bar exam for the first time in eleven years and became a lawyer. Although eleven years is a very long time, he said he did not give up until he succeeded, it is because the time he had worked so hard so far was such a waste. If this person had given up on the tenth test, he would have had no result, but in the end he made it. Like this, success can only be enjoyed by those who do not give up.
Last, if you want to get something, it is natural that you have to endure it. People think highly of themselves and have a lot of greed, so there are many standards of what they want. Therefore it is natural that it is very hard. Also there is a saying, ‘hold on to the weight of the man who wears the crown’. Like this, if you want something, you have to make that much effort, so it is really a basic condition not to give up. In the end, the goal is set by us and we will enjoy the success later, so it is natural to endure the difficulties now.
Not giving up until the end like this is the only way we are going to succeed. Whatever I do in the future, I will not give up and run hard. Also, I hope other people do not give up on challenging themselves.