Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain.
- When communicating with your friends and families, you can rely on letters,email or telephone calls. Which method of communicating do you think isbetter and why? 80
- TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reason he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds 86
- Explain how important are extra-curricular activities? 80
- Do you prefer reading real books or e-books? 90
- Some students prefer to work on class assignment by themselves. Others believe it is better to work in group. Which do you prefer? 64
28 in 30.