When communicating with your friends and families, you can rely on letters,
email or telephone calls. Which method of communicating do you think is
better and why?
- During discussion some people like to lead the conversation and do a lot of talking. Other people prefer to listen more and talk only when they have to. Which do you prefer? 90
- Should people donate money and volunteer time to help others? Why or why not? 89
- TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reason he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds 86
- What kind of job would you like to choose? What’s your reason for choosingthis job? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation. 80
- Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. 100
24 in 30.
You don't need to rush to talk. Talking by confidence.
'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean On another hand.
I will take care.