When communicating with your friends and families, you can rely on letters,
email or telephone calls. Which method of communicating do you think is
better and why?
- Do writers, musicians and other artists need to be born with special talent or is it more a matter of hard work and dedication. Support your opinion with reasons and examples. 85
- During discussion some people like to lead the conversation and do a lot of talking. Other people prefer to listen more and talk only when they have to. Which do you prefer? 90
- What will you prefer to take a full time course or part time course? Explain. 85
- What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and explain why it is useful in helping you to study. 70
- The University of the Rockies financial aid office has posted information about work-study grants.Financial Aid Office AnnouncementThe work-study program gives undergratuate and graduate students the opportunity to earn money on campus to pay for their ed 90
24 in 30.
You don't need to rush to talk. Talking by confidence.
'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean On another hand.
I will take care.