You are due to start a new job next week but you will not be able to join because you have some problem. Write a letter to your new employer:
Explain your situation
Describe your problem
Tell him/her when you can start
Dear Ms. Mariam,
Hope you are doing great.
This is with reference to the position of Manager HR Operations, that I am supposed to join on coming Monday, 28th May 2018. However, a problem has arisen.
As you know currently I am associated to one of my uncle's company and as I told you in my interview that I have gained a lot of experience from there. Unfortunately my uncle had to undergo a surgery two days back. This leaves his business unattended, so he has asked me to help him out in this hour of need and look after his office for couple more weeks.
I realise that this will be inconvenient for you, but I am also quite hopeful that given the circumstances you would understand my situation.
I would again like to convey my interest in the offered job as I am pretty excited to take up the new role in your organisation. You are requested to kindly allow me to join after two weeks.
Looking forward to your cooperation.
- You ordered a new cheque book from your bank two weeks ago but you have received nothing Write a letter to the manager complaining about the bad service Say when and how you ordered the cheque book Ask how much longer you will have to wait and ask the m 87
- Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letterexplain why you changed jobsdescribe your new jobtell him/her your other news 67
- Some people think they have a right to use as much freshwater as they want. Other believe Governments should tightly control the use of fresh water as it is a limited resource. Discuss both views and give your opinion. 73
- you were sent to attend a conference.the conference was very useful. You want to prepare a presentation about the conferece to share with your colleagues. Write a letter to your manager. You should write...*why was the conference useful. * what will be t 78
- You recently moved into a two bedroom apartment which you share with a friend However you and your friend have found some problems Write a letter to real estate agency In your letter describe the problems explain why the problems causing you inconvenience 89
Transition Words or Phrases used:
also, but, however, if, look, may, so, you know, with reference to
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 4.0 7.48453608247 53% => More to be verbs wanted.
Auxiliary verbs: 5.0 4.92783505155 101% => OK
Conjunction : 3.0 5.05154639175 59% => More conjunction wanted.
Relative clauses : 4.0 3.03092783505 132% => OK
Pronoun: 36.0 32.9175257732 109% => OK
Preposition: 26.0 26.3917525773 99% => OK
Nominalization: 6.0 3.85567010309 156% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 806.0 937.175257732 86% => OK
No of words: 177.0 206.0 86% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 4.55367231638 4.54256449028 100% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.64748333727 3.78020617076 96% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.69114020971 2.54303337028 106% => OK
Unique words: 119.0 127.690721649 93% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.672316384181 0.622605031667 108% => OK
syllable_count: 254.7 290.88556701 88% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 7.0 9.13402061856 77% => OK
Article: 1.0 0.824742268041 121% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 1.0 0.463917525773 216% => Less conjunction wanted as sentence beginning.
Preposition: 0.0 1.44329896907 0% => More preposition wanted as sentence beginning.
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 11.0 12.6804123711 87% => OK
Sentence length: 16.0 16.3608247423 98% => OK
Sentence length SD: 47.8976180846 44.8134815571 107% => OK
Chars per sentence: 73.2727272727 76.5299724578 96% => OK
Words per sentence: 16.0909090909 16.8248392259 96% => OK
Discourse Markers: 6.0 4.34317383033 138% => OK
Paragraphs: 6.0 4.29896907216 140% => Less paragraphs wanted.
Language errors: 0.0 2.54639175258 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 8.0 7.41237113402 108% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 2.0 1.49484536082 134% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 1.0 3.94845360825 25% => More facts, knowledge or examples wanted.
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.250819322253 0.216113520407 116% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0898665712467 0.0766984524023 117% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0578262824201 0.0603063233224 96% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.127086601445 0.12726935374 100% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0529648291512 0.0580467560999 91% => OK
automated_readability_index: 8.0 8.37731958763 95% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 72.16 70.7449484536 102% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 7.2 7.45979381443 97% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 8.81 8.71597938144 101% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 7.82 7.59969072165 103% => OK
difficult_words: 38.0 41.2886597938 92% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 8.0 8.62886597938 93% => OK
gunning_fog: 8.4 8.54432989691 98% => OK
text_standard: 8.0 8.15463917526 98% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Maximum five paragraphs wanted.
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.