according to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended super screen-produced movies than in any other year. and yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific super screen movies a

according to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended super screen-produced movies than in any other year. and yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific super screen movies actually increased during the past year. Clearly, the contents of these reviews are not reaching enough of our prospective viewers. thus, the problem lies not with the quality of our movies but with the public's lack of awareness that movies of good quality are available. Super screen should therefore allocate a greater share of its budget next year to year to reaching the public through advertising.

The writer of the argument concludes that allocating a greater share of the next super screen budget to reach the public through advertising could enhance the rate of audiences. However, this conclusion can not be accepted as it is, because It rests on a number of premises all of which can be challenge in one way or another.

The first problem with the argument is that, the writer assumes that the number of the people attended super screen-produced movies have been decreased alot during the past year due to absence of awareness in people that these good quality movies are available. However, it could be due to changing in people's priorities. For example, because people have hectic life and they can not afford their expenses, they prefer to become a member of some social groups on the net in order to watch some movies for free via the net instead of dedicating some of their salary for buying super screen-produced movies; hence, allocating more budget for advertising could not solve such a problem.

Another chief problem with the argument is that, the writer presumes that, percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific super screen movies actually increased during the past year. However, there is no solid evidence to fully indorsed this assertion that how many people be considered for calculating this percentage. maybe it is increasing trend just based of ten or twenty people who are really interested in super screen-produced movies. Whether the number of people took part in evaluating this positive trend is enough, maybe this study generalized findings to the target population in terms of sex, age. For example, maybe this is true just about some young people and teenagers to go for watching super screen-produced movies.

A third problem with the argument is that the writer assumes that based of the mentioned reason, super screen movies production company has to allocate greater part of their next year budget to advertisement in order to make people aware of this high quality movies. However, the writer assumes that the things remain the same over the years. Maybe in next year, people do not find other way satisfied enough. So, they come back and watch these movies as they had done before last year. It is not convincing at all to allocate the next year budget to advertising. It might be resulted in diminishing the movies quality because the named company will face a lot of problem due to lack of finantial manner.

Sentence: It might be resulted in diminishing the movies quality because the named company will face a lot of problem due to lack of finantial manner.
Error: finantial Suggestion: financial

-----------------

argument 2 -- not OK

argument 3 -- not OK
------------------

Need to accept those evidence or data are true and then try to find out loopholes.

need a conclusion paragraph.