The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend."Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work

The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend.
"Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as high as that of Fitch and included home sales that averaged $168,000, compared to Fitch's $144,000. Homes listed with Adams sell faster as well: ten years ago I listed my home with Fitch, and it took more than four months to sell; last year, when I sold another home, I listed it with Adams, and it took only one month. Thus, if you want to sell your home quickly and at a good price, you should use Adams Realty."
Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

The author in this argument tried to show the superiority of Adams Realty, based on some information that in first glance seems logical, but when it would come under scrutiny ,it will be clear that there are considerabale logical holes in his/her argumet and some important assumptions that could redirect the conclusion, have been ignored.

The first one is the assumption about the difference between kinds of properties and realties that Admas and Fitch have sold. For example, may be Fitch sold as much properties as Adams or even more than them but because the houses, customers listed with Fitch had lower price due to different reason like their location or facilities ,Fitch’s aggregate revenue in last year had become less than their competent. In this case, it is possible that fitch did their best and if a unique property would be offered to them they sell it in a more satisfying price than Adams. Also, this assumption can be made about the author’s 2 houses that he/she has sold in 2 different years. It is possible that the second home enjoys better featureas and so be more likely to sell.

The other assumption that is not considered here, is the long time gap between homeowner’s different experiences. It is possible that through this 10 years Fitch has changed and boost its own selling process, use better employees and tools to has a more profitable trades and this alterations have worked. If so, it is not logical to evaluate their recent operation with information of 10 years ago.

As it is mentioned, there are several asuumptions that obtaining more accurate details about them could help the argument to be more compelling.

Sentence: It is possible that through this 10 years Fitch has changed and boost its own selling process, use better employees and tools to has a more profitable trades and this alterations have worked.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and has
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and alterations

Sentence: The author in this argument tried to show the superiority of Adams Realty, based on some information that in first glance seems logical, but when it would come under scrutiny ,it will be clear that there are considerabale logical holes in his/her argumet and some important assumptions that could redirect the conclusion, have been ignored.
Error: considerabale Suggestion: considerable
Error: argumet Suggestion: argument

Sentence: It is possible that the second home enjoys better featureas and so be more likely to sell.
Error: featureas Suggestion: features

Sentence: As it is mentioned, there are several asuumptions that obtaining more accurate details about them could help the argument to be more compelling.
Error: asuumptions Suggestion: assumptions

--------------------
argument 1 -- not OK. //maybe Adams charge more service fee.

argument 3 -- you don't have. need to argue 'Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time.'
--------------------