Three years ago because of flooding at the Western Palean Wildlife Preserve 100 lions and 100 western gazelles were moved to the East Palean Preserve an area that is home to most of the same species that are found in the western preserve though in larger

Three years ago, because of flooding at the Western Palean Wildlife Preserve, 100 lions
and 100 western gazelles were moved to the East Palean Preserve, an area that is home to
most of the same species that are found in the western preserve, though in larger numbers,
and to the eastern gazelle, a close relative of the western gazelle. The only difference in
climate is that the eastern preserve typically has slightly less rainfall. Unfortunately, after
three years in the eastern preserve, the imported western gazelle population has been virtually
eliminated. Since the slight reduction in rainfall cannot be the cause of the virtual elimination
of western gazelle, their disappearance must have been caused by the larger number of
predators in the eastern preserve.

The author confidently claims that the extinction of the western gazelles is not caused by the slightly less rainfall than the Western Palean Wildlife Preserve. Although many readers might confirm this conclusion at first glimpse, it is absolute and untenable, which excluding too many possibilities after scrutiny. For example, if the slightly less rainfall destroys the food of the western gazelles, which eager more water to ensure growth. Otherwise, even if the less rainfall does not impact the food chain, the author ignored the circumstance of these lions which were moved to the East Palean Preserve together. What about these lions? Are they also endangered? If the lions’ population has decreased distinctively even eliminated too. The examination of the Gazelles can not be attributed to the larger number of predators. Consequently, the author assumes a baseless assumption, which needs more details or information to justify its accuracy and reliability.