Educators should teach facts only after their students have studied the ideas trends and concepts that help explain those facts

The idea of educators teaching facts only after their students have already investigated about that subject, can immensely boost the learning quality in an institution. I have two main reasons to support my claim:
For starters, studying trends and concepts regarding a subject prior to being taught about it prompts questioning and further inspection by students thus enhancing their capacity in critical thinking. For example when teaching history of World War II many teacher simply resign to explaining the sides, reasons and the outcome usually reverberating the same shibboleths that the students could have found on internet with celerity meanwhile, should educators do according to the given statement, class hours will the spent taking a deeper look in to the more sidelined reasons behind the rise of fascism, creation of the Axis side or how the ultimate triumph of Allies has shaped our world today. Our modern education system is often accused following archaic methods and being inapplicable in professional pursuits as well as real life situations; implementing the aforementioned technique in the teaching curriculum would thus rectify this shortcoming. Such education would empower students to learn from the mistakes of our forefathers and stride confidently where they had wobbled.
Secondly, due to the monotonous flow of teaching in classic classroom environments, often students don’t thrive beyond expected standards in education and many more lose motivation. In a class where the educator or the lecturer is the main speaker and students’ roles relegated to a scholarly stenographer such result can be easily expected. Take the example of teaching Calculus: when teaching a relatively complex subject like Integrals, teacher release a large array of facts like usage, formulas and etc. on their students in one breathe leading to much confusion for the students. If educator allow student to personally investigate the need for Integral prior to teaching the formulas, student will become involved in the own learning and therefore engage better in classes.
Some may argue this method leaves much rooms for procrastinators and free riders as it does happen often in group work studies too. While this technique has its imperfection, like any other new idea its potential efficacy on the large body learners in a general overview must be addressed since in even the most well thought mechanisms there will always be astray elements.