The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves

Compared to our ancestors, pace of life has increased to many folds. Though life has become comfortable in few means, it has led to lot of complicated problems. Yes, i agree with author's claim that rapid pace of our life today causes more problems that it solves.

Present world is so rapid that, if you cope up with it, you get through or else, you will be ignored. This leads to problems,significant problem being mental stress. There is no time for people to relieve from stress, this aggrevates the issue. Past wasn't so, though technology was not evolved like today's world, people were lot happier. Lets us compare contemporary working professional lifestyle with that of their previous generations. Previous generation people lived in a lot peacer and slowing evolving world, they had enough time to spare time with their family as well as balance their work. Present scenario is very worse, people are not able to spare any time apart from their work inorder to cope up the rapid transition happening.

Another significant problem is maintaining relationships and leading a balanced peaceful life. In the present world, very few people are able to balance their life. Best evidence is the number of divorces that are happening in the present world. There are lot of other problems, suicides,mental disorders, health problems. There is no concious efforts to take care of our health, no exercise, no recreation. Life has become meaningless for many, just running behind the rapid evolution and trying to catch up with it.

Although there has been a lot of problems because of rapid pace in life, they have solved few problems as well. Consider communication, in the past there were only telegrams to communicate with people. But now a days, we have a lot of technology, e-mail, mobile, video calling, lot of facilities more equipped and faster than past, which has solved the communication gap between people. Present world has reduced lot of drudgery work, example: if you have to book tickets for travelling, we will have to, manually go to the ticket booking counter and wait in the queue and book ticket. Now it is very simple, staying in your home, you can book any number of tickets. Though many problems has been solved, number of problems created outnumbers that.

summing it up, though rapidly evolving world, has solved a lot of problems, number of problems araised is more than that and severe. It always good to transition in a rapid way but we have to make sure, we dont lose our peace and happiness just for the sake of evolving rapidly.

Sentence: Lets us compare contemporary working professional lifestyle with that of their previous generations.
Description: The fragment Lets us is rare
Suggestion: Let us

Sentence: There is no time for people to relieve from stress, this aggrevates the issue.
Error: aggrevates Suggestion: aggregates

Sentence: There is no concious efforts to take care of our health, no exercise, no recreation.
Error: concious Suggestion: conscious