The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves

The pace of the world is becoming more and more quick than before, people are asked to solve the problems in a short time in order to keep up with the pace. There is much debate on whether the increasingly rapid pace of life nowadays creates more problems than before. As far as I'm concerned, I believe the rapid pace makes people generate more problems than solved ones. My reasons are as follows.

First of all, people are required to solve the problems as quickly as possible, which may lead to more problems because those people are compelled to resolve the problems in a short time without examining the process meticulously. For example, workers are demanded to accomplish tasks at high efficiency. However, in order to achieve the amount of work in limited time, those workers tend to ignore or cancel the critical and safe procedures, like removing the safety belt while driving the vehicles in the factory. In the end, the behavior contributes to the risk of generating more problems than it can solve.

Secondly, the increasingly rapid pace of life also puts more pressure on a person. Under such stressful conditions, it is hard for people to concentrate on solving the issues in detail, and the potential problems would be generated because of ignoring the significant details. For example, software engineers encounter many problems in complicated programs everyday, and these engineers are compelled to solve the problems in a short time. The engineers may feel extremely stressed under such high pressure, and they might implement a solution in a rush, which causes other kinds of problems. As the problems in the program accumulated, the program would be full of bugs and hard to be maintained. As a result, the rapid pace of life generates more problems.

On the other hand, some people may argue that the increasingly rapid pace of life allows people to solve problems in a short time without creating additional problems. The scenario might depend on whether the person's skills are phenomenal and the content of work might contain a lot of repeated tasks. Thus, new-created problems might be fewer.

To sum up, I mostly agree with the argument that the increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it resolves because workers might remove certain critical procedures that cause other problems, and the stress causes people to generate more problems because of ignoring details. Although it is possible to solve the problems without generating new ones, the scenario might depend on how skillful the person is and the type of the tasks.