"In the age of television, reading books is not as important as it once was. People can learn as much by watching television as they can by reading books."

Ever since the dawn of information age, television has been touted as the future. The books, which were largely our only means of knowledge before 20th century may have lived out its respectable life. We may be seeing books, making way for plethora of newer ways of information dissemination like television, and along similar lines computers. Therefore, I completely agree with the statement that television can now serve to be an equal source learning, on par with books.

The argument emphasises that watching television is on par with disseminating information that we can glean from books. In...

television is actually more actually important that books today,
television is actually more important than books today,

Sentence: They are generally upto date with the latest happenings on the field, which a book by its inherent structure can't do by itself as you have to wait for next edition to come out.
Error: upto Suggestion: up to

Sentence: Before the age of television, the mechanical machinery used to be drawn on books with its front, side and isometric view, for people to have a better conceptualization of the piece of machinary.
Error: machinary Suggestion: machinery

Sentence: This example highlights that books do hold their own pretigious place in our minds even today as we long for that reading pleasure that words can only convey.
Error: pretigious Suggestion: prestigious

Sentence: The Harry Potter movies which later came out, were able to bring to the children around the world, the magic of Hogwarts into childrens' home.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children's

No. of Words: 752 350 //Write the essay in 30 minutes.