Although innovations such as video, computers, and the Internet seem to offer schools improved methods for instructing students, these technologies all too often distract from real learning. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you ag

Although innovations such as video, computers, and the Internet seem to offer schools improved methods for instructing students, these technologies all too often distract from real learning. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position

By advertent of new technologies devices some people prescience that those technological facilities work as catalyst in performing students task , on the contrary other believe that the efficiency of student s would be reduced by helping those inventions. to some extend I disagree with first claim and to what the fellow I explain my reasons.

To begin with, some technologies such as internet and computer transmute the type of learning and the speed of learning is higher than the time without use of them. For example, electronic learning is nowadays is instrument for continuing education and getting degree. This kind of education system is suitable for who could not access to university or have a busy life time to assign some times to go to the university. But via internet he or she can access to class and other tools that provided for real university’s y atmosphere. Furthermore , various type of learning videos is do helpful for self-study and employ best teaching lesson for who could not access to the source of those teachers or school.

Moreover, such invention in high-tech devises not only by education system but also by student themselves use today as a prerequisite tools for learning. For instance, computer are devises that administrative of schools use them to maintain students and teachers information and also having connection to the authority to get instruction and send the reports. Computer and internet boost their speed of learning and work as portable and huge source of information .

On the other hand, although I know the copious number of benefits in working with videos and computers and internet, they bring indolence for students . even if the teacher take them assignment at without any striving they refer to the internet to find the answer . So misuse of these devices should be educate to the students by government.

To sum up, we could not consider the role of technology in different aspect of learning but we should take care hoe the student use them. Due to that fact students can enhance the level of learning in higher speed.

Sentence: By advertent of new technologies devices some people prescience that those technological facilities work as catalyst in performing students task , on the contrary other believe that the efficiency of student s would be reduced by helping those inventions. to some extend I disagree with first claim and to what the fellow I explain my reasons.
Suggestion: Refer to people and prescience
Suggestion: Refer to students and task

Sentence: For example, electronic learning is nowadays is instrument for continuing education and getting degree.
Description: The fragment is nowadays is is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace nowadays with adjective

Sentence: This kind of education system is suitable for who could not access to university or have a busy life time to assign some times to go to the university.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to for and who

Sentence: Furthermore , various type of learning videos is do helpful for self-study and employ best teaching lesson for who could not access to the source of those teachers or school.
Description: The fragment and employ best is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace employ with verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to for and who

Sentence: Moreover, such invention in high-tech devises not only by education system but also by student themselves use today as a prerequisite tools for learning.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, plural, reflexive
Suggestion: Refer to student and themselves

Sentence: For instance, computer are devises that administrative of schools use them to maintain students and teachers information and also having connection to the authority to get instruction and send the reports.
Suggestion: Refer to teachers and information

Sentence: On the other hand, although I know the copious number of benefits in working with videos and computers and internet, they bring indolence for students . even if the teacher take them assignment at without any striving they refer to the internet to find the answer .
Description: The fragment teacher take them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

Error: advertent Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.