The best test of an argument is the argument's ability to convince someone with an opposing viewpoint.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take.

The best test of an argument is the argument's ability to convince someone with an opposing viewpoint.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

As theory of writer the best way of attending in argument is to having opposite side of his or her idea and agree to other side of conversation .form this claim the writer reach to the reason that if you want to enrich your beliefs and assumptions ready to refuse opposite disagreement views .and defeat other negative critics.In general , I don’t tend to that claim and I will explain its problems.

The most problem of that claim is ,the writer considers the theory as the best .although that claim may evaluate as a good strategy in some condition, not only couldn’t be the best one because of two reasons but also , it might be regarded as a wrong policy . first ,in discussion and debating ,other variables like logical conclusions, method of presenting and value of speech itself are more important than what the writer mentioned in his or her claim. Second , having contrary recommendation and criticism are not merely practical strategy for all topics .For example, assume in university , some people present idea and prove it by logical events , experiments and investigation in order to reach a result .if any body wants to dissent that theory should have lucid event to discredit that assumption and convince the presenter . otherwise, you should be better to be as a good listener.

Moreover, having opposite view in all aspects is impossible because, even if you want to employ the different viewpoint to convince the person who mention an idea ,you should have sufficient knowledge about that area of discussion. When a festival is holding in special field such golden glop only criticizes of specialist would be employed and their opinion influence on the vote .so, their opinion on sport event would not be regarded.on the other hand , we should respect to other beliefs and opposite point of view and holding mediocre consideration, so in that trend we reach to justification . what does happen in political atmosphere.

At last,in my point of view, the reason which based on essay claim is not true.the merit of every one idea are how that it is developing , and logically the causes and effects interact to each other, how how problems and solutions explained and also how the structure of debate implemented :these concept strengthen the power of conversation .Due to that fact,both waiting for other recommendation and being in position of defender in conversation are not helpful .

To sum up , the strategy which stated although brings some value ,it is not best way of evaluation of the best .in some condition it may lead to irritation and justification.

As theory of writer the best way of attending in argument is to having opposite side of his or her idea and agree to other side of conversation .
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

the writer consider the theory as the best
the writer considers the theory as the best

if any body want to dissent
if any body wants to dissent

Sentence: When a festival is helding in special field such golden glop only criticizes of specialist would be employed and their opinion influence on the vote
Error: helding Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: At last ,in my point of view , the reason which based on essay claim is not true.the merit of every one idea are how that it is developing , and logically the causes and effects interact ot each other, how how problems and solutions explained and also how the structure of debate implemented :these concept strengthen the powr of conversation .Due to that fact,both waiting for other recommendation and being in position of defender in conversation are not helpful .
Error: ot Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: powr Suggestion: power

Lots of Grammatical Errors.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.