Although innovations such as video, computers, and the Internet seem to offer schools improved methods for instructing students, these technologies all too often distract from real learning.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agr

Although innovations such as video, computers, and the Internet seem to offer schools improved methods for instructing students, these technologies all too often distract from real learning.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Nowadays, technology and its consequent inventions penetrate all aspects of human life, all over the world. As a result, these innovantions like video or computers play a considerable role in educating students, and bring new methods of instructing in schools, too. It is claimed that such innovations often cause distraction rather than real learning. However, I believe that these new instruments and tools could be beneficial to students in order to learn more effectively.

One of the advantages of such inventions is that they help teachers to describe scientific concepts, in more influential way and facilitate the clarification of new concepts and ideas that students should be taught. For example, when the subject is about moving entities and effective forces on their movement , it, certainly, get more comprehensible for students when teacher elaborate this process with videos showing details of how moving entities speed change or they stop. Thus, such innovations help teachers to present exact description of concepts and students reach profound learning of pertaining courses and subjects.

Also, new technologies like computer and internet encourage students to contribute in learning process. Like internet which offer unlimited accessibility to various resources to students. Through net, they can search and investigate about courses for themselves or new simulation softwares that give students the opportunity of implement and doing theoretical concepts they have learnt and gain new information about them via these virtual implementation. All of such experience mean getting involved in learning process and do not only receive previously prepared data. When students cooperate and contribute in finding new concepts and ideas such concepts stick to their minds, will not be forgotten easily. So, new technologies give more deeply understanding of concepts to students.

Of course, there are some claims about their distracting effects which are sometimes true but the fact is that, this tools could be used in effective way and thanks to technology improvements again, there are various measurements that can control students usage of them and they should be taught how to use this tools ,appropriately.

As a conclusion, I think that new inventions can be beneficial to learning process with helping students to acquire deeper knowledge of school courses and make understanding elusive concepts easier.

it, certainly, get more comprehensible for students
it, certainly, gets more comprehensible for students

Sentence: ... when teacher elaborate this process with videos showing details of how moving entities speed change or they stop.
Description: The fragment teacher elaborate this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace elaborate with verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to entities and speed

Sentence: All of such experience mean getting involved in learning process and do not only receive previously prepared data.
Description: The fragment experience mean getting is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace mean with verb, past tense

give more deeply understanding of concepts
give more deep understanding of concepts

Sentence: Of course, there are some claims about their distracting effects which are sometimes true but the fact is that, this tools could be used in effective way and thanks to technology improvements again, there are various measurements that can control students usage of them and they should be taught how to use this tools ,appropriately.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and tools
Suggestion: Refer to students and usage

Sentence: As a result, these innovantions like video or computers play a considerable role in educating students, and bring new methods of instructing in schools, too.
Error: innovantions Suggestion: innovations