In any field of inquiry, the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. I

In any field of inquiry, the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Some people are of the opinion that a beginner can contribute more in any field of work than an expert. As far as I am concerned, I believe that it is not true always and my reasons are as follows.

To begin with, it should come as no surpriseif we claim that experts in any field of inquiry can provide us with more knowledge than a beginner. An expert, no matter in which field, is a person who has obtained a huge amount of information during several years, whether through education or his experiences. As a result, such a person can help you to reach faster your goals without experiencing unnecessary bitter things. He can help you to find out the answer of your questions faster and march more easily through your path. For example, in an engineering company, existence of a skillful engineer is one of the necessary points, who will prevent occurring of mistakes in understanding the problems or calculaions, as well as he helps to present better the final outcome of the designing of buildings, towers or bridges.

On the other hand, there are cases that beginners can contribute more. Although experts can provide colleagues with more information, and they can cope better with the problems, they are not sound choices to be identified as subordinates. They are usually too proud to accept new things or to accept their mistakes. Therefore, they are good choiseswhenever it comes to guidance and not to cooperation. For instance, in the engineering company mentioned above, new educated engineers can usually contribute more and bosses can make better relationships with them than experts.

To put it in a nutshell, the statement above does not apply in all the cases, and people have to be chosen on the basis of their merits as well as considering the position.

Sentence: To begin with, it should come as no surpriseif we claim that experts in any field of inquiry can provide us with more knowledge than a beginner.
Error: surpriseif Suggestion: surprise if

Sentence: For example, in an engineering company, existence of a skillful engineer is one of the necessary points, who will prevent occurring of mistakes in understanding the problems or calculaions, as well as he helps to present better the final outcome of the designing of buildings, towers or bridges.
Error: calculaions Suggestion: calculations

Sentence: Therefore, they are good choiseswhenever it comes to guidance and not to cooperation.
Error: choiseswhenever Suggestion: choose whenever