Any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proven false in the future.

The fundamental definition of the word fact is a thing that is indisputably the case. paradoxically though many times the "indisputable" fact is refuted. history has shown a raft of such cases where technological advancement lead to negation of many facts. This discrediting of facts is mostly due to a lack absolute understanding of the concept, which could be ascribed to technological limitations or even incomprehension of the subject at hand. as a result even partial truths are exalted as facts. The refutal of such facts is inevitable, the only question is when?

Firstly one can argue that technology is constantly evolving, bringing with it a new outlook of life. this new perspective differs from the earlier viewpoint and hence can disrupt the earlier theory, principles and facts. it does not always mean that the facts were wholly wrong to begin with only that they were limited by the approach. for instance, newton's gravity, which was verified at that time, was later supplanted by einstein's gravity when the theory of relativity was introduced. newton's gravity was not wrong per se, the inverse square law formula is still used, the einstein's theory just answered the question in a different way.

Secondly, nowadays people tend to use the term fact very loosely. Any information they encountered is termed as a fact even though it is not verified or certified by the germane people. For eg: people believe what they see and hear term it as a fact , inexplicably trusting their sensory organs, but recent studies have shown that their organs deceives them. In a recent psychological experiment it was also noted that even a person's memory can be manipulated easily. These cases proves that people perceive information in different ways and this information can be altered. Hence a fact for one person can be illusion for another person. For eg: if a person in prehistoric times, sitting in india claims that it is night. this claim can be verified and confirmed by other people living in india and hence be called a fact . Likewise for a person sitting in US, it's daytime. these contrasting facts are due to a lack of understanding of the complete picture and can't be relied on.

Finally the credibility of the fact depends on many factors like technology, on the frame of mind of the people, on their religious beliefs. The famous story of galileo and the catholic church can serve as an example. The people of catholic church punished galileo just because he opposed their cherished belief which they thought was fact. The distinction between belief and fact is very fine. The catholic church failed to understand that. A fact is a fact only as long as it can be proved and verified by empirical data. Technology is also a limiting factor. Even an atom, which was considered indivisible and hence also named atom was later found to be divisible, that is ,it has constituent parts-proton,electron and neutron. This examples demonstrates the volatile nature of facts.

On the contrary if a fact persisted through the test of time, that is, it is verifiable by the advancing and former technology and has proved it's worth should not be mistrusted. For eg: the fact that earth is round, was proved centuries ago and is still verifiable by extant technologies which makes the fact reliable and trust worthy.

As einstein once stated "reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one", one can safely argue that many facts are ephemeral and hence can't be trusted.So i mostly agree with the claim that any piece of information referred to as a fact should be mistrusted, since it may well be proven false in the future.

where technological advancement lead to
where technological advancement leads to

These cases proves that
These cases prove that

Sentence: This examples demonstrates the volatile nature of facts.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and examples

Sentence: On the contrary if a fact persisted through the test of time, that is, it is verifiable by the advancing and former technology and has proved it's worth should not be mistrusted.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it's and worth

Sentence: The refutal of such facts is inevitable, the only question is when?
Error: refutal Suggestion: refusal

Sentence: s gravity was not wrong per se, the inverse square law formula is still used, the einstein's theory just answered the question in a different way.
Error: se Suggestion: No alternate word

Write the essay in 30 minutes.