In any situation, progress requires discussion among people who have contrasting points of view.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In dev

In any situation, progress requires discussion among people who have contrasting points of view.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

From the aforementioned issue, Before making any progress in any situations we should consult an experts advice.

It is important to discuss your situation with a adroit people will help you improve your situation.People with contrast view will able to think in a different way than the most us which can help to prevent future consequence. It is your perceptive whether to consult a deft or not.Something it will make to go in the right directions or may not.If you are in any objective and you are proceeding to achieve it it will be help full to discuss among the people to work it out.

Everyone who succeeded in life have someone who guided him in the right direction it may be there parents,professors etc.Yup I believe in this,when i am doing my project on my own i was struggling to make progress.I was vacillated what to do further,then i decided to take guidance from the concerned professors in my field.It helped to improve a lot in my project.I did it successfully.A little help can change a lot of things.It is most helpful in research,project areas. Even though a great erudite well take advise from their surroundings because it can help them to think widely how they are going in their strategies. It has been followed for years from the medieval age where the kings gets advise from their kings hand and their will be small council for decision makings.

We should be optimistic in what we are doing and some times the people around we try to deceive us because of their views.especially in the field of research no one is going to help you out because they have their own egos which will prevent them from advising for your betterment.And when you are doing the government or private projects,decisions and research some of them are meant to be abscond.SO in that situations we should not discuss with others.

Even though it have some discrepancies it is well advised to get discussed about matter which you are lagging out and u should be determined what you are doing and take out the positive things they thought you from the discussion.

Sentence: From the aforementioned issue, Before making any progress in any situations we should consult an experts advice.
Suggestion: Refer to experts and advice

Sentence: It is your perceptive whether to consult a deft or not.Something it will make to go in the right directions or may not.If you are in any objective and you are proceeding to achieve it it will be help full to discuss among the people to work it out.
Description: The fragment it it contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to help and full

Sentence: It has been followed for years from the medieval age where the kings gets advise from their kings hand and their will be small council for decision makings.
Description: The fragment kings gets advise is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gets with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to kings and hand
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to their and will

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.