Essay topics: "The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition."
According to me, the best development any society or nation can achieve by the sense of cooperation within. May it be a government or any other field, the most essential quality any organization should have is the sense of cooperation.
The young people of any nation are the deciding factor for development of any country and they should have the quality of cooperation. Cooperation is the quality which comes by practice. Cooperation means working together, helping others, lifting other and by vertue of that ultimately growing faster and together. One example if i site about cooperation is merger of two companies. Individually it might be not progressing significantly but after cooperation with other companies it can grow like never before. One of the example is meger of Cairn oil and gas with Vedanta resources. Now Cairn oil and gas has become india's largest oil production company and about to produce 60% of india's crude oil. If there were no cooperation with vedanta, cairn alone would never be able to excel this much.
Government of any country has a crucial role in development of nation. Young leaders are joining politics and if they have sense of cooperation then rather than fighting ot castigating oponents, they can work together for betterment of nation. Even in industries, young talets should be prepared in such way that they cooperate with managers or experienced people so that new ideas can match up with experience and idustry can develope.
So it can be concluded that sense of cooperation in young people is benificial and by that any industry or the government of nation can excel.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|21 hours 56 min ago||YO||50||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Sumaiya Mila||62||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Shams Tarek||62||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 17 hours ago||dojki.1||66||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 2 days ago||jamaya8||83||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||kaushik khambhadiya||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||kook||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||Yongrok_Jeong||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||Moah||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||Cynic||58||Read full essay|
- Undergraduate students majoring in Business or in the Sciences should not be required to take any courses in the Humanities since those courses won’t benefit their future careers. (50)
- People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers (66)
- People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers (33)
- A nation should require all of its students to study same curriculum until they enter college (50)
- "The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition." (50)