Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you a

Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.
Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

Imagination could be much more important and useful then experience since people would be free by imagination, but restrain by existing patterns. A discussion of imagination and experience is essential for one of them might contribute more than the other. I agree that imagination is more treasured than experience as no requirement for imagination, creativity, and breaking the orthodox pattern.

First of all, both experience and imagination could have donations to the world. However, experience constitutes of time, environment, and people who lead beginners, which needs many requirements to construct a person's experience. Experience is not so easily obtained. On the contrary, imaginations do not require anything other than a brain. Everyone can easily possess imagination. In other words, everyone can use their imagination to create something and change something to donate their contribution, but not so many experience people can contribute their knowledge.

Secondly, imagination can create something never have been existed in the world. Something seems impossible in the current, but might become true in the future. For instance, ancient people could never think one day that people can stand on the moon which is so far away from the earth. According to experience, ancient people could only comprehend that how to live well on the earth, but never think about live on another planet. In contrast, the imagination allows people to have an aim to stand on the moon. Therefore, this desire renders people to advance to another level, which surpass before and stand on the moon eventually. Without imagination, people might stay in the same place and never progress significantly.

Admittedly, experience also has its advantages, such as experience help people to process things systematically and ensure results desired. However, people who have experience might be constrained by the patterns, but imagination would not. For instance, many inventions are created by mistakes, which means if they follow the regular rules, the inventions cannot be found. When an experience person processes things completely follow the rules, there is no surprises and no room for other things happen. Thus, the imagination offer people other alternatives which have a chance to break the old pattern and discover something more useful and advanced than the old one. By imagination, the world can be improved and changed.

To sum up, although experience donates a great systematic world, imagination provides many things which cannot be offered by experience. Imagination brings people the creativity to construct a better and advanced future without boundary as well as constrains.

-------------
arguments: OK
-------------

---------------------