Essay topics: College students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.
The author of the issue highlights that students should take the availability of jobs into consideration in any field of study. Due to the controversial nature of this question, there is not a general argument on this issue. I am, however, to a great extent of the conviction that although availability of jobs plays a pivotal role in students personal life, students should try to base their choice on their interest and the amount of knowledge they have. The following paragraphs will aptly substantiate my personal stance.
To commence with, students are pillars of any given society and they play a significant role in all societies. There are many factors that students should take into account when they study in any given field. Broadly speaking, many people are inclined toward the opinion that the main goal of the study is finding a decent and well-paid job. But without having interest hardly can students reach success in their education. As a tangible example, students should find out in which areas of study they are interested in more because experts believe that interest is the utmost important factor when it comes to education. To elucidate more on this issue, if students want to reach a conspicuous both in their personal life and education, they have to take their interest into account not just pay attention to the availability of job.
Another reason that should not go unnoticed is that knowledge and experience could patronize students reach the pinnacle of their education. If we take a minute to ponder over it, knowledge and experience could provide fertile ground for students have a decent job. In this situation, not only can students reach a higher education but also can benefit from having a suitable career. For instance, majorities of corporations prefer to employee knowledgeable students with a good resume. So, if students based their choice on future jobs and do not gain enough knowledge, they will certainly lose this chance and could not seize the opportunity. Delve further into the issue, instead of thinking about the availability of jobs, students should make an effort and bend over backward to gain knowledge as much as possible in order to guarantee their future life.
However, what I alluded to above can't be overgeneralized to all contexts. Alongside with the innumerable benefits, it has, indisputably, having a well-paid job is of utmost importance after finishing education and students should pay attention to their future job owing to the fact that if we could not find a job, indeed, we wasted our time during a study at school or university. Think of availability of job not only can motivate students to study harder but also can revolutionize students' lives in future.
In light of reasons elaborated, I reiterate that
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 2 days ago||hareeshbon||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||evanlu||54||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||sivanne||50||Read full essay|
|4 months 3 weeks ago||ncheels||45||Read full essay|
|9 months 2 weeks ago||vnwaokolo||50||Read full essay|
|10 months 3 weeks ago||Harish Chhatija||58||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 weeks ago||saeedpanahi||66||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||urvangP||0||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||urvangP||0||Read full essay|
|1 year 9 months ago||Sril||50||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's a waste of money for Government to fund space travel or space exploration. Give specific examples and details to support your answer. (90)
- At work or school, you might encounter a problem that requires creativity -for example, you are given a task to complete that is very different from other tasks you do. In work or school situation that requires you to think creatively, would you prefer to (73)
- For schools, assessing teachers’ teaching efficiency is a very important issue. But is it better for other teachers to assess or let students assess teachers? (73)
- tpo 49 (83)
- In order to stay healthy, many people choose to exercise. Some people tend to exercise individually such as running and riding bicycles, etc. Some people tend to participate in group exercises such as team sports. Which one do you prefer and why? (73)
- Some people prefer to focus on ambitious dreams while others think realistic goals are more important. Which do you prefer and why? (73)
- Which one do you prefer? Why?1) a company offering you a job with challenging and interesting projects but fewer vacation days or2) another company offering you a job that is not so challenging and interesting but has more vacation days. (73)
- tpo 50 (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The food we eat today is much healthier than in the past. (90)
- tpo 49 (70)