Essay topics: Educational institutions should dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.
Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.
The author adduces that educational institutions have to encourage students from following the fields which the chance of their prosper is rare. This is the claim with which I do not concur. Among the countless rearing reasons which give adherence to my viewpoint, I will delve into the most conspicuous ones in the following paragraphs to support my standpoint.
The first striking reason which should be considered is the success of an individual cannot be predicted merely with his educational performance. Indeed, various factors such as experiences, hardworking, or eager over the topic have vital roles in the triumph of a person. In this scenario by sizing solely the educational performance, the conducted result about the possible success in the future will be shaky and skeptical fact. A lucid example which shed spotlights over this fact is the example of Einstein, who did not have a decent and compelling accomplishment in his educational period he even asked to dropped the school; however, by his hardworking and the tutorial he got from his uncle, he found his eagerness toward mathematics. His defeat during his school times never depicted that one day he would win the Nobel Prize. Consequently, if a school is planning to dissuade the students from fields only because of their prediction of failure in the future, there will be the possibility of losing the future Einsiteins.
Another equal crux reason which should be highlighted is the modern science is the combination of basic sciences and there is no border between them; in addition, this discouragement leads to surest weakness in the future. In another word, while in the past the science was ramified and categorized according to their areas and titled as the mathematics, physics, biology, or chemistry; the nowadays’ science is an interdisciplinary one which covers the interconnected networks of mentioned basic science. For instance, the field of biophysics is the combination of the two areas of physics and biology; which in the past they had been considered as two separated and irrelevant topics. In this case, if the educational organization feels that the students will not be flourished in the realm of biology and it potent in the field of physics so asked him to persuade the field of physics instead of biology, it warranted his failure in the field of biophysics. Therefore, dissuading students from a specific field causes their failure in their future education.
The last reason which should be bolded here is the main responsibility of the educational organizations. Any type of institutions, regardless of the student’s ability and intelligence, is responsible for his learning the entire basic sciences with the fulfilled adherence. In fact, no matter how is the pupil’s intelligence level, he should gain complete coverage of the educational training from the schools. Even there is fail during his learning process, the school should seek and identify the main reason for this failure and help the student to overcome this mistake. With this supportive educational system, the possibility of successful students are higher than the identification and discouraging the student from the seeking and solving the error.
To wrap it up, according to the aforementioned reasons and situation, the educational system should not disappoint the students from any field with the probability of his failure.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 days 14 hours ago||DAPO||58||Read full essay|
|4 days 11 hours ago||Raian Islam||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 weeks ago||j-himanshu||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||ninaswan||83||Read full essay|
|8 months 3 weeks ago||AnitaM||66||Read full essay|
|9 months 2 weeks ago||octa_08||58||Read full essay|
|11 months 2 weeks ago||nastaran1992||66||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||blenksprado||75||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||blenksprado||66||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||94d33m||50||Read full essay|
- 17.The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals."In a laboratory study of liquid antibacterial hand soaps, a concentrated solution of UltraClean produced a 40 percent greater reduction in the bacteria population th (58)
- The following appeared in a letter from a firm providing investment advice to a client."Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region expe (54)
- 1.The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the stateme (50)
- The following appeared in a memo from the president of Bower Builders, a company that constructs new homes."A nationwide survey reveals that the two most-desired home features are a large family room and a large, well-appointed kitchen. A number of h (58)
- . Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement a (66)
- 14.The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of marketing at Dura-Sock, Inc."A recent study of our customers suggests that our company is wasting the money it spends on its patented Endure manufacturing process, which ensures that our (60)
- 1.In order for any work of art — for example, a film, a novel, a poem, or a song — to have merit, it must be understandable to most people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain y (58)
- The following appeared in an editorial in a business magazine."Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey (44)
- 1.The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for (66)
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctions, because t (43)