The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position

The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Whether to admit that the well-being of people’s lives in a community is the best criteria to assess its leaders, or there should be other analysis system for such an evaluation is a debatable issue. However, I strongly believe that the quality of citizens is the best illustration of what leaders are doing to enhance the welfare for some reasons. In what follows, these reasons are expressed and elucidated.

First, as passing the laws which enhances the life quality in a country is the obligation of country’s leaders, it can be used as a parameter to examine the effectiveness of the leaders. These parameters include economy situation of the country, insurances received by people, and security of the country against the external threats. For example, in many third-world countries in which dictators rule, the economic situation is not good or even sometime is in dire state; in these countries people are always starving while the government families are very opulent, and have luxury equipments. However, some people may argue that in some countries with dictator or oligarchy governments, people live in a good economic situation. However, this cannot be a logical argument because in those countries people do not have other welfare requirements. For example, women in the Saudi Arabia are very limited and many people are not satisfied with the situation although many people are rich in this country. Furthermore, security of the country delineates the positive role of the leaders. For instance, in Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, and other countries of this kind, people do not feel secure even in their homes, and we frequently see in the news that terrorists do vandal actions everyday, and the governing system is not able to suppress them; therefore, in those countries the leaders are not effective enough.

Secondly, since education, culture, and law-abiding is concerned in the modern world as a parameter showing the advancement of the country, and these are nurtured by the leaders, they can be a good signal showing how much the leaders have been successful to provide a good basis for advancement of the society. For example, in the countries where the education system is in a high level, people can thrive, and this leads to better well-being situation. An effective and successful governing system can enhance the sense of abiding the laws in people routine lives. Although it may be considered as peoples role in the society to be work hard to be an educated community or obey the law or have good music bands instead of the leaders; however, since the government always set the educational system, and these capabilities are usually taught at schools; therefore, it can depict the robustness or weakness of the government. For example, all people in the world know that Japanese people are hardworking and innovative. And if we see the educational system of Japan, we find it that government has a direct impact on this characteristics.

Considering all aspects of the issue which have been discussed above, it can be concluded that the people’s life situation in a society is a mirror reflecting the effectiveness and robustness of the community’s leaders. The care for the people’s lives by governments has formed categories of countries containing advanced, developing, and third-world countries.

Sentence: For example, in many third-world countries in which dictators rule, the economic situation is not good or even sometime is in dire state; in these countries people are always starving while the government families are very opulent, and have luxury equipments.
Suggestion: Refer to dictators and rule
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to countries and people

Sentence: However, this cannot be a logical argument because in those countries people do not have other welfare requirements.

Sentence: Although it may be considered as peoples role in the society to be work hard to be an educated community or obey the law or have good music bands instead of the leaders; however, since the government always set the educational system, and these capabilities are usually taught at schools; therefore, it can depict the robustness or weakness of the government.
Suggestion: Refer to peoples and role

Sentence: And if we see the educational system of Japan, we find it that government has a direct impact on this characteristics.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and characteristics

has formed categories of countries
has formed the categories of countries

-------------------------