In most professions and academic fields, imagination is more important than knowledge.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing an

In most professions and academic fields, imagination is more important than knowledge.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The claim suggest that in most professional field imagination is more important than knowledge. This knowledge is the power of any human being. And without knowledge the person can not imagine useful things. The claim is just extra polating some rare example of imagination in generalize form. The fields like education and profession are mainly dependant upon the person's keenness. And only imagination may be a day dream. There are many imaginations but only some have pragmatic implimentation.

The imagination may be an idea. But if you have only some novel idea and not sufficient knowldge than? There is very less chance to get succeed in your plans. Because every field wants specific knowledge regarding that profession. If a person thinks about new design of space craft. But than what? He just think always that everything he/she thinks can be easily implemented. And he/she did not think about practicality of their idea. Person thinks many things but he had to have proper knowledge about idea and it's consequences.

Many people imagine novel ideas when they are in problems. Like some people in large traffic think of "flying car." But they don't understand the reality of their idea. People just imagine every thing which makes their life more easy. But every dream doesn't make sense. Like when people use their mobile phones. They think it to be more faster and last longer. Like people thinks, why don't their mobile doesn't last for a week? Because they don't understand the complexity of size and battery. Which makes them to think every superficial things. So many time imagination is only illusion not practicle.

And finally the knowledge makes human differ from the mass. Like everyone have profound respect for the erudite person. Because that person have fine knowledge in their respactive field. There are many people who brings ideas in to real life. And for that only late night thought doesn't sufficient. You have to had specific idea of that imagination and it's practicality. The two college students of canada thinks about refrigerator in early 1800s. But they don't have sufficient knowledge about how it can be made. It was just a thought. But in early 1900s Electrolux company geather a team of knowledgeble peopels and make refrigeration reality.

There are some cases when people thinks about new ideas and made it to success. Like Steve jobs who first thought about iPod and able to convert it into reality. Why? Because he has proper knowledge of the complex circuit which make it possible to store 100s of songs in pocket size device. likewise when you think on the large extent the only people who have proper knowledge and idea only have been successful. So without knowledge people only thinks and he/she can not convert their idea in reality.

So from many considerable factors. I think the knowledge is essence of every innovative idea. And only people with proper knowledge can only translate their ideas in reality. So stating that imagination is more important than knowledge make no sense. Because if person can not understand the complexity of his/her idea how they can convert it in reality.

Sentence: The claim suggest that in most professional field imagination is more important than knowledge.
Description: The fragment claim suggest that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace suggest with verb, past tense

in generalize form
in generalized form
in general form

He just think always
He just thinks always

why don't their mobile doesn't last for a week?

Because that person have fine knowledge
Because that person has fine knowledge

You have to had specific idea
You have to have specific idea

Electrolux company geather a team of knowledgeble peopels
Electrolux company gathered a team of knowledgeable peoples

people only thinks and he/she can not convert their idea in reality.
people only think and he/she can not convert their ideas in reality.

Sentence: The claim is just extra polating some rare example of imagination in generalize form.
Error: polating Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The fields like education and profession are mainly dependant upon the person's keenness.
Error: dependant Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There are many imaginations but only some have pragmatic implimentation.
Error: implimentation Suggestion: implementation

Sentence: But if you have only some novel idea and not sufficient knowldge than?
Error: knowldge Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: So many time imagination is only illusion not practicle.
Error: practicle Suggestion: practice

Sentence: Because that person have fine knowledge in their respactive field.
Error: respactive Suggestion: respective

Sentence: But in early 1900s Electrolux company geather a team of knowledgeble peopels and make refrigeration reality.
Error: geather Suggestion: gather
Error: peopels Suggestion: peoples
Error: knowledgeble Suggestion: knowledgeable