Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.

Some people are of the opinion that nations show pass laws to protect their forests and habitants in the state containing natural resources while other might be of the opinion that state should not manifest such laws. In my opinion, I mostly agree with the people that say that laws are necessary to protect wild. I believe this for two reasons.

To begin with, laws passed by the government can prevent dissipation of natural resources – which are the major cause of several natural disasters that have began to occur frequently than ever before. Various examples in our recent past show us that how disastrous the squandering of resources can be to our milieu. Very recent example is the Australian wildfire, one can not imagine the consequences that could result from this devastating act in the near future. These treacherous environment, that has become more common than ever, is the result of increase of human intervention in the wild. Deforestation, mining and killing of animals for making utilitarian products or some splendor have become so common that no one even gives a moment to think in hindsight that how it effects the surrounding. Untimely floods and drastic draughts often leave many poor homeless and the macabre it brings along leaves the people with that horror throughout their life time. As people have become indifferent to look at the unpropitious consequences these extravagant exploitation of wilderness is bringing, only way to make the circumstances from aggravating further is by imposing fines, bans, and limitations in form of some law from the governments end.

Moreover, preserving of natural states will create a healthy eco-system and proper balance of food chains which will result in several species of plants and animals inhabited in these areas from getting extinct. Its not uncommon to see road accidents involving animals and vehicles when animals forages so far from the jungle in search of food that they reach city boundaries. If proper laws are passed, then such regulation can put restriction on hunting of animals on verge of extinction, and thus can save several of animals from getting lost in search for a prey. Additionally, laws can prevent unnecessary intrusion by humans into these areas. Restrictions by government can prevent mob from invading with their camps, vehicles and sound systems into these pristine environment. According to PETA, 30% of time, epicenter of wildfire are near the camp sites. Thus to ensure that flora and fauna of already hostile natural states doesn’t get worse, laws are our only solution.

Some people might argue that implementing laws wouldn’t change a situation, as the venality of forest officer will let people to exploit these areas for resources or let them enter for partying. But these people are oblivious of the fact that malfeasance done on part of some officer doesn’t means that all officers would be corrupt. Moreover, when the law makers in today's world are already familiar with such nuisance thus they are capable enough to handle such impediments. So to ensure that pristine environment of these areas is maintained laws imposed can come as a big aid which will not only save decimation of wild but also protect us from several unpredictable natural disasters.