Nations should suspend government funding for the arts when significant numbers of their citizens are hungry or unemployed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning f

Nations should suspend government funding for the arts when significant numbers of their citizens are hungry or unemployed.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

According to some, nations should suspend government for the arts when unemployment and hunger exist in society, while others believe vise versa. In my opinion, I think it is not right to do this, based on many experiences during history of human and logical reasoning, i strongly support artists funding.

First of all, when unemployment and hunger spread in a country, basically it is government duty to find ways to help their nation. It can be by done in many ways. For example, letting painters sell their paintings or other artists participate in exhibits to gain money. So if artists are supported, they can bring not only money for all society, which by the way many can benefit these kind of shows, but also happiness, success and improvement. In this case, funding for arts doesn`t seem to be inappropriate at all and even it is beneficial for all.

Moreover, let`s suppose government do not support art. They give all country budget for hunger and unemployment. It is plausible that in short time they can solve the problem, but in long time society face many difficulties. When artists feel alone and not supported, usually they immigrate to where they can show their talents. Other countries are more happy to have a artist who can be effective by his work so they use their genius thinks for others. For instance, in my country, there was a time when governments could not be supportive. Many artists, including painters, photographers, directors, writers and even athletics immigrate to other countries. After 5 to 6 years, now we can see the effect of that disaster. There is just no good art anymore to be proud of it.

The last but not the least, people need someone to sooth their life and mind. Artists usually are responsible for this part of our life. If there is hunger in a country, it is for all, artists suffer this too. But it doesn`t mean their budget should be cut off. If governments let them to be as they really should be, maybe they can find a solution for society problems! As once a great man said: no hunger mankind can be blamed for his mistakes! An unemployment man can`t thinks straight and effective.

To sum up, I think we can bolster this assertion based on a very reasonable principle; if someone can be helpful for you, then you should help him. It is transparent that artists are kind of wealth for a country. So putting them in difficulties won`t help us at all.

Sentence: When artists feel alone and not supported, usually they immigrate to where they can show their talents.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and immigrate

Sentence: It is transparent that artists are kind of wealth for a country.
Description: The fragment kind of wealth is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

The example in the third paragraph is like a duplicate content.