Essay topics: Some people argue that successful leaders in government, industry, or other fields must be highly competitive. Other people claim that in order to be successful, a leader must be willing and able to cooperate with others
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.
Leaders are important part of the society which helps to prepare peace and consistent growth in society. The Leaders in government, industry or other fields should have sense of cooperation as well as competition. In my opinion, I agree partially with the given statement that the young people should be cooperative as well as competitive while working in any environment. There are few examples in following paragraphs which supports my stance.
Moreover, in government the ruling party tries to work better for their vote bank and opposition tries to obstruct their work. It happened because of unhealthy competition between two parties. As I had seen in my colony the government decided twenty-four hours electricity supply but due to maintained before monsoon the government cut power for two hours daily. Despite cooperation the Opposition party raised objection on ruling party. So, it is important that there should be cooperation between leaders.
Furthermore, we can observe the importance of cooperation among leader at industries or any organization. For example, the finance department head and production department head both are leaders of their own departments, but they should have cooperative relations with each other’s. Without healthy relations the institutes cannot work properly. So, society should prepare its young people to create healthy competition with sense of cooperation with colleagues.
Additionally, the competition is also important as cooperation. These are two parallel concepts which work simultaneously to create healthy and productive environment. The competition provide motivation to achieve target and it enhance productivity of work. The feeling of cooperation balanced the competition and placate the working surrounding. As we saw in cricket match players play for their country not only for themselves. They have competition within their team, but they also have strong sense of cooperation. So, the competition and cooperation both are important.
Conclusively, the best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in any fields, with a sense of cooperation as well as competition.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 days 20 hours ago||jason123||66||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 1 day ago||Daffodilia||62||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||olaelamin||62||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||samira@||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||Xion5||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||roudabehvm16||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||rosekatie||83||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||meer2607||58||Read full essay|
|3 months 6 days ago||reihanehfrp||58||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||lalpopat102||50||Read full essay|
- The following appeared in a memo from the mayor of Brindleburg to the city council."Two years ago, the town of Seaside Vista opened a new municipal golf course and resort hotel. Since then, the Seaside Vista Tourism Board has reported a 20% increase (68)
- The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of a company that builds shopping malls around the country."The surface of a section of Route 101, paved just two years ago by Good Intentions Roadways, is now badly cracked with a number of da (58)
- The following appeared in a recommendation from the president of Amburg's Chamber of Commerce."Last October the city of Belleville installed high-intensity lighting in its central business district, and vandalism there declined within a month. T (58)
- The following appeared as part of an article in a Dillton newspaper."In an effort to bring new jobs to Dillton and stimulate the city's flagging economy, Dillton's city council voted last year to lower the city's corporate tax rate by (51.5)
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than i (40)
- Some people argue that successful leaders in government, industry, or other fields must be highly competitive. Other people claim that in order to be successful, a leader must be willing and able to cooperate with othersWrite a response in which you discu (50)
- The following appeared in a memo from New Ventures Consulting to the president of HobCo, Inc., a chain of hobby shops."Our team has completed its research on suitable building sites for a new HobCo hobby Shop in the city of Grilldon. We discovered th (53)
- The following appeared in an editorial in a business magazine."Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey (56.5)
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become extinct. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctio (44)
- The following appeared in a health magazine."The citizens of Forsythe have adopted more healthful lifestyles. Their responses to a recent survey show that in their eating habits they conform more closely to government nutritional recommendations than (60)