Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as

Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as much money as possible.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

Many corporations tend to earn the most profit as they can, at the same time some companies also donate a part of their interest to the societies. As my stance, I support that corporations should benefit the people and environment since they gain wealth by their staff and building their factories in the areas.

First of all, corporations could function well if they help the societies to maintain a prosperous state. It is because that if the societies are affluent, people have money and abilities to purchase goods and then keep the businesses merchandise normally. On the contrary, if people are poor and do not buy anything, then many companies cannot sell their products out. As a result, both sides of the producer and the buyer cannot operate normally.

Secondly, all the operating environments are from societies. If companies donate a strength to aid the societies, they might have better operating environments in the future. To illustrate, if companies help children to obtain a good education, one day, the children would become erudite workers and devote their knowledge to the companies. On the other hand, if companies do not aid the children, they might only can hire not intelligent staff.

Finally, customers who also as one part of society would tend to support the corporations which promote the welfare since it means the corporations help societies and customers. If one business only gains profits from the consumers without any feedback, while another business not only earn money but also donate a proportion back to societies, the customers would choose the one who has donated since some consumers might be benefit from it. Hence, helping the societies is also a method to appeal the customers.

To sum up, although businesses have the responsibility to make a profit, they have the duty to help the societies, too. They could function normally by promoting the well-being for stable economy, better operating environments, and a method to attract customers.

More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.

----------------------