Teachers' salaries should be based on their students' academic performance.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling r

Teachers' salaries should be based on their students' academic performance.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Should teachers' salaries based on performance on their students? This proposal has conspicuous merits and drawbacks as well. Educators who clearly understand the criteria of their performance will be motivated to teach their students the best way possible; at the same time, teachers may negatively reach on students who have low average owing to the fact that they will reduce the salary of the teachers. Below we closely look at the benefits and side-effects of the policy and will find the best solution which will preserve the positive sides and reduce the negative ones.

First of all, the proposed idea seems to be extremely useful owing to the fact that it will explicitly connect the teacher's salary and student success; thus, educators are motivated to give the knowledge in the best way possible. For instance, teachers may try to make the taught material more interesting for their listeners, this relatively small step may dramatically improve students' perforamance. Moreover, the educators may be more prone to explain difficult material, for example, they may introduce additional lessons for students who have problems with understanding of the educational material. In other words, the clear understanding of of connection between the students' success and size of their wages probably make the teachers more eager to help their students as well as it will incintivate them to look for more efficient way to teach their subjects.

Although the understanding of the connection between the students and educators' salary has some positive facets it may have severl draws-back as well. The most glaring shortage is that teachers may try to find alternative way to improve their students marks. For example, they may deliberately alleviate the taught material and avoid giving themes which may cause the decline of students average. In this case, the marks of students will not reflect the actuals students knowledge which in fact may be insufficient due to the alteration. Besides, educators may neglect or even induce cheating by students, in this case, students have better grades and teachers have higher salary. In both these examples the proposed policy will lead to unexpected side-effects which make the usefulness of implementation of the policy questionalbe.

However, we may fulfill policy and avoid negative side effects. To do it we need create a system which will be based on students' performance but measurement of it will not connected with the educator who motivated in the high results. First of all, we should use such test as SAT which estimates students’ knowledge and academic performance. Consequenlty, the draw-back will prevent and all positive facets will be preserved.

In conclusion, educators' salary should be based on performance of their students, although the policy has some negative consequences, we may easily terminate them by using standardized tests. The policy will definitely motivate teachers to work better and be eager to help their students with difficult material.

Sentence: For instance, teachers may try to make the taught material more interesting for their listeners, this relatively small step may dramatically improve students' perforamance.
Error: perforamance Suggestion: performance

Sentence: In other words, the clear understanding of of connection between the students' success and size of their wages probably make the teachers more eager to help their students as well as it will incintivate them to look for more efficient way to teach their subjects.
Error: incintivate Suggestion: initiate

Sentence: Although the understanding of the connection between the students and educators' salary has some positive facets it may have severl draws-back as well.
Error: severl Suggestion: sever

Sentence: In both these examples the proposed policy will lead to unexpected side-effects which make the usefulness of implementation of the policy questionalbe.
Error: questionalbe Suggestion: questionable

No. of Words: 478 while No. of Different Words: 207

----------------------