Unfortunately in contemporary society creating an appealing image has become more important than the reality or truth behind that image Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your rea

Unfortunately, in contemporary society, creating an appealing image has become more important than the reality or truth behind that image.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

It is popularly believed that in modern society an attractive image is more important than content behind it. Why do we think this way? The answer may be found in advertising and commercials which are filled our screens and monitors. It seems that we indeed are prone to appreciate a colorful picture than reality behind the image; however, as far as I am concerned the content of the image as important as the image itself. Moreover, they are profoundly interwoven with each other and one cannot exists without the other.

We often complain that image has become more appreciable than its content. The proofs of this belief can be easily found in each local market, take a look inside and you will found hundreds of products which attract your attention by bright appearance. These colorful packages has become important features of products and sometimes we buy product which lures us by its appealing image rather than carefuly studying its content.

However, it is not appropriate to surmise that content of image has completely lost its meaning for us. The reality behind an attractive picture is essential for us as well. To illustrate this idea we may take a look at shelves of a local store. For instance, you buy a gallon of milk which has a very colorful and promising appearance, however, if the content of the package does not match your expectations and the product is not good or tasty, you will not buy this product anymore or even take your money back from the purchase. In other words, the appropriate content is a necessity without which an appealing image will lose its power over buyers.

Consequently, in modern society attractive image and appropriate content are two sides of the same coin. If we neglect one of side, we will not have success. The importance of the appealing image may be explanted as a response on stiff competition between firms and companies. They have to create package which seduces you to give it a shot. Unfortunately, the reality of modern market is that even the best product without a decent promotion cannot become profitable. At the same time, even the most beautifil image has to be supported by a good stuff wich will fulfill the promise which the image is giving.

In conclusion, though today many of us adhere to the idea that an appealing image has substituted the reality behind it, in reality a decent content is an vital and crucial part of a luring image owing to the fact that one cannot exist without the other.

Sentence: Moreover, they are profoundly interwoven with each other and one cannot exists without the other.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and exists

Sentence: The proofs of this belief can be easily found in each local market, take a look inside and you will found hundreds of products which attract your attention by bright appearance.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and found

These colorful packages has become
These colorful packages have become

Sentence: These colorful packages has become important features of products and sometimes we buy product which lures us by its appealing image rather than carefuly studying its content.
Error: carefuly Suggestion: carefully

Sentence: The importance of the appealing image may be explanted as a response on stiff competition between firms and companies.
Error: explanted Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: At the same time, even the most beautifil image has to be supported by a good stuff wich will fulfill the promise which the image is giving.
Error: beautifil Suggestion: beautiful
Error: wich Suggestion: No alternate word

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.

-----------------------