As we acquire more knowledge things do not become more comprehensible but more complex and mysterious Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take I

As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and mysterious.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Currently, it is debatable whether acquiring more knowledge makes things to be more complex and mysterious. Some people hold a view that getting more information makes things easily understandable since if people have no information, they will not be able to comprehend anything. However, I personally assert that having further knowledge about something makes it more complex and mysterious to understand than comprehensible since people want to earn deeper understanding about it.

Granted, in a handful of cases, learning makes things clear and more comprehensible. For instance, when children first learn alphabet, they do not even know how to spell a simple word such as apple or car. However, as children start to acquire how to write alphabet, they become more easily learn a wide array of knowledge and begin to even read and write at an exponential rate. Consequently, those children who once were ignorant about reading and writing are able to access to a wide array of information and understand it more clearly than before. Therefore, gaining more knowledge appears to make things more comprehensible than before.

However, in most of cases, acquiring more knowledge lead things to become more mysterious and complex. To illustrate, when people have become interested in astronomy long time ago, they were simply concern about a basic thing such as whether the earth is the center of the universe. However, as people have become more intelligent, they are no longer curious about this kind of simple question. Rather, astronomers nowadays want to know about things such as black matters, which cannot even be discernable to human beings. As we can see from this compelling example, getting more knowledge makes people to acquire even deeper understanding of things, so that further information on something makes it to become more complex and mysterious.

In addition, the argument that a plethora of information yields things to become more complicated and mysterious is credible. Through the technological development, people can acquire more and more knowledge through the Internet. Even though this is a meritorious point, there is also a drawback. Since any people can spread their idea through the social network system, many unverified information is prevalent on the Internet. Consequently, a mixture of various kinds of information is gathered and engenders people to be difficult to comprehend. Therefore, obtaining more knowledge is not leading things easily understandable.

In conclusion, in most of cases, things become more complicated and mysterious by learning or earning knowledge. However, for the betterment of the society, we should go the extra mile to be interested in learning.

Sentence: Rather, astronomers nowadays want to know about things such as black matters, which cannot even be discernable to human beings.
Error: discernable Suggestion: discernible

No. of Words: 426 while No. of Different Words: 194