As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and mysterious. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you tak

As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and mysterious.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

In this modern era, education became one of the most crucial concern in many nations and societies, and no one can deny the importance and necessity of education. However, thanks to many scholars and philosophers who opened new doors to a plethora of fields, we are required to attain huge background knowledge and insights which are undeniably complicated and confounding. However, although some people may quibble that more knowledge will just lead more complex and mysterious problems, humans will keep scrutinize more on many grounds due to the fact that we have sheer aspiration to know about ourselves.

Undeniably, people face difficulty when they learn some materials for the first time. For example, when most of students, especially who are majoring in engineering and science, will be required to prove the equation “1+1=2” as a first step on their mathematics class. This makes a myriad of students confounded because they have thought that the equation is true and have never tried to prove it. Therefore, they must feel that things do not become more comprehensible or easy because they need to challenge themselves to rebuild their knowledge base. This is why ordinary people afraid of learning more.

However, we continuously need to make incessant efforts to attain high-level knowledge because this can let us have insight on our life, our relationships, and nation that we live. Like the aforementioned example, people may feel that the more knowledge they attain, the more complicated and mysterious. However, those knowledge has never been simple or comprehensible because the intrinsic characteristic of our nature is complicated and hard to understand. It can be arduous to make the first step, however, if we go further and further, we can accumulate insights, and consequently, we will be able to understand ourselves and nature like many preeminent philosophers and scientists achieved in the past. The aforementioned example, proving “1+1=2”, it is complicated, however, after we understand the fundamental theory and processes in this basic equation, we can go further close to the sheer and utter truth.

In brief, acquiring more knowledge is not an easy task for everyone, from kids who start to learn new language to eminent scientists who is studying about quantum physics. However, all of these efforts can foster a better understanding on ourselves and can go further to the goal of humanity which is to find a truth.

You said 'yes' to 'but more complex and mysterious.'

You didn't answer whether 'things do not become more comprehensible,'?

-----------------------------