Alcohol related deaths 2005 and average beer consumption.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown in the diagram.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The given table shows Alcohol-Related Death in 2005 in different countries in Europe and Canada. The data detailed in male and female categories. It also compares beer consumption in 2002 in the aforementioned countries.
From the table it is clear that Czech Republic has the most total death related to alcohol in 2005 by about 1,370,000. Germany has the most male death in 2005 while the most female death belongs to Czech Republic by less than half million. Lithuania and Estonia had the least alcoholic death and after that Canada and Ireland stand by more than half million. Austria, Germany and Czech Republic had the most death.
From the beer consumption column, it is obvious that Czech Republic was the leader by 132 liters per capita in 2002. After that Ireland, Germany, and Austria had almost the same consumption by about 105. Estonia, Canada, and Lithuania has the least consumption rate.
- To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In deve 50
- The following memorandum is from the business manager of Happy Pancake House restaurants Recently butter has been replaced by margarine in Happy Pancake House restaurants throughout the southwestern United States This change however has had little impact 66
- The human mind will always be superior to machines because machines are only tools of human minds Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In de 58
- Society is based on rules and laws It could not function if individuals were free to do whatever they wanted to do To what extent do you agree or disagree 84
- “Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws.” Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, b 50