Alcohol related deaths 2005 and average beer consumption.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown in the diagram.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The given table shows Alcohol-Related Death in 2005 in different countries in Europe and Canada. The data detailed in male and female categories. It also compares beer consumption in 2002 in the aforementioned countries.
From the table it is clear that Czech Republic has the most total death related to alcohol in 2005 by about 1,370,000. Germany has the most male death in 2005 while the most female death belongs to Czech Republic by less than half million. Lithuania and Estonia had the least alcoholic death and after that Canada and Ireland stand by more than half million. Austria, Germany and Czech Republic had the most death.
From the beer consumption column, it is obvious that Czech Republic was the leader by 132 liters per capita in 2002. After that Ireland, Germany, and Austria had almost the same consumption by about 105. Estonia, Canada, and Lithuania has the least consumption rate.
- The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050
- The following is from a recent email from the Diord Corp. Human Resources Manager:“Tobor Technologies found that mental health problems and mental illness were responsible for about 15 percent of employee sick days. Tobor amended its employee insurance 72
- Essay topics The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take In devel 66
- “Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make 75
- Politicians should pursue common ground and reasonable consensus rather than elusive ideals Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take In dev 50