The given bar chart indicates a comparison of Australian genders with the exact percents who do exercises frequently according to their various age groups As can be seen from the chart males did more physical exercises than females at the age of 15 to 24

The given bar chart indicates a comparison of Australian genders with the exact percents who do exercises frequently, according to their various age groups.
As can be seen from the chart, males did more physical exercises than females at the age of 15 to 24. The figure was 52.8 % for men and 47.7% for women.
Contrarily, the next years of life females dominated doing exercises, the percentage of women who were from 25 to 34 years old was 48.9% percentage of men at those ages was 42.2%. Especially, there was sharp difference between them in their middle ages (35 to 44). 52.5% of women did exercises meanwhile the figure was 39.5 for men. As well as, percentages of old ganders were nearly equal to each other which was 46.7% for men and 47.1% for women.
Overall, males did more exercise than women at early ages. However, females showed an advantage in comparison over males for the next years, whereas the figure was nearly equal to the last part of life.

The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.