The table below shows the average weekly salaries of men and od women working in different occupations Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table below shows the average weekly salaries of men and od women working in different occupations.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table below compares the average salary per week that men and women have in five different jobs in 2015.
It can be seen obviously that both males and females received the highest income in the professional field. Remarkably, the untrained workers had the lowest salary.
On a weekly basis, the professional was paid up to about 2000 dollars per week. In contrast, manual laborers received the smallest payment for both males and females, at 1100 dollars and 850 dollars respectively.
In terms of remaining occupations, we can see the technicians, the service workers, and the administrative shared a similarity in the figure. To be specific, male technicians had the highest salary, at 1400 dollars, whereas male service workers received the smallest one, at 1300 dollars. Meanwhile, the women, who worked as an administrative, received the largest income, at 1000 dollars and women technicians’ salary was the smallest, at 900 dollars.