A local college is having an international day You want to speak about your country to students from different cultures Write a letter to the college head In your letter tell him her about topics you are going to talk about explain why they would be of in

A local college is having an international day. You want to speak about your country to students from different cultures.
Write a letter to the college head. In your letter:
- tell him/her about topics you are going to talk about
- explain why they would be of interest to the students
- ask about any arrangements that you need to make to give the talk

Dear Dr. Mirzaee,
My name is Mahyar Astani, your former student at Islamic Azad University Central Branch, and I am writing to sincerely ask you with regard to the required recommendation letter for my application.
I have majored in Civil Engineering - Water and I enrolled in the Specialized Project course with you, with a grade of 19/20. 
In fact, I am planning to apply for the Master of Project Management at Northeastern University in Toronto, and one of their requirements is a letter of reference by a faculty member.
Consequently, it would be of great help and value to my future to have your support in this respect, since I wholeheartedly believe that I am a suitable person for this program. 
Please find my CV, in conjunction with my certificates, attached below, and I look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.
Yours sincerely,Mahyar Astani