Mrs Barnett an English speaking woman who lives in your town has advertised for someone to help her in her home for a few hours a day next summer Write a letter to Mrs Barnett In this letter Suggest how you could help her in her home Say why you would lik

Mrs Barnett, an English-speaking woman who lives in your town, has advertised for someone to help her in her home for a few hours a day next summer. Write a letter to Mrs Barnett. In this letter :
Suggest how you could help her in her home
Say why you would like to do this work
Explain when you will and will not be available

Dear Mrs. Barnett
I am writing this letter to apply for a job in cutting the grass in your garden
As the information in the advertisement, you got a problem in cutting the grass in your garden because of being alone. It would be a pleasure for me to bring my lawnmower to cut this grass so that you have some spare time to do your things.
Recently I have studied at the University of Exter, which has a major in Data Science. The tuition fee of this course is too much for me to pay, so working on this grass-cutter is the ideal option for me to pay it. Moreover, I also need this job to increase my experience to get better job opportunities in the future.
The next summer, I have to be in an apprenticeship in the data company near my apartment from 9 a.m to 5.40 a.m. So the available time for me to do this job is from 6 am to 8.30 am.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Yours sincerely,
Nguyen Hoang Minh