You have seen an advertisement from a couple who live in Australia for someone to teach their two children your language for a year Write a letter to the couple In this letter Explain why you think you would be suitable for the job Say what else you could

You have seen an advertisement from a couple, who live in Australia, for someone to teach their two children your language for a year. Write a letter to the couple. In this letter:
• Explain why you think you would be suitable for the job :
• Say what else you could do the family
• Give your reasons for wanting the job

Dear Sir
I am writing this letter to apply for a language teching job posted in the Australian Newspaper.
As you know, I graduated for the Universities of Social Science Humanities in 2017 with a good degree in Vietnam Literature, which can be similar with teaching Vietnamese as described from this advertisement. Moreover, I also work as a tutor for a secondary student, so you may not worry about not being suitable with the job teching your children.
Moreover, I also teach Vietnamese culture to both your children and other family member if required so that I can make you all aware of Vietnam culture and its tradition, as I am confident with my knowledgde about all of this.
I have come to Australia to study in the Swinburn University, so having this job make me gain experience but also have money in order to pay for a tuition fee for this course.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon
Yours faithfully,
Minh