The system used for rubbish garbage collection in your local area is not working properly This is causing problems for you and your neighbours Write a letter to the local council In your letter describe how the rubbish collection system is not working pro

The system used for rubbish/garbage collection in your local area is not working properly. This is causing problems for you and your neighbours.
Write a letter to the local council. In your letter: • describe how the rubbish collection system is not working properly • explain how this is affecting you and your neighbours • suggest what should be done about the problem.

Dear Sir,
I am writing to bring your attention towards the unusable garbage collectors in my area.
From past two weeks, the covers of the garbage collectors are broken due to which garbage is often found scattered around them. This is causing a lot of inconvenience to me and my neighbours speciallyduring morning and evening hours when people step out for walks and foul smell prevails all around. It has also become home for many insects which is questioning hygiene and sanity of many people living around.
I would like to suggest that if these broken bins can get replaced by new ones or simply can get a repair it would be appreciable and for the time being if some sweepers could be arranged for the cleaning of the area would be really helpful. I await your prompt service.

Yours sincerely,
Sonam Kaler 11th July,2020