You are going on a month training programme to the UK and know that the head of the course would like one of the participants to be the social events organiser Write a letter to the Training Organiser expressing your interest in the role requesting more i

You are going on a month training programme to the UK and know that the head of the course would like one of the participants to be the social events’ organiser.
Write a letter to the Training Organiser
• expressing your interest in the role
• requesting more information about it
• explaining what experience you have

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing to show my interest in the role of social event's organiser which has been announced by the head of the course organiser. I would like you to provide me further information about this course.

My enthusiasm has been increased since I heard this news. I remain a feisty person during my academic tenure and I would highly appreciate your efforts if you could offer me further journals, books, and research data in this field.
I have had experience in arranging occasions, such as, seminars, workshops, symposium, and exhibitions. Since I have graduated in the marketing, I have been assigned with multiple projects at my work. Now , I consider myself the suitable person for this role. my knowledge in this field will be a great asset to the company. if you could coöperate with me by providing the data, I would be appreciated by following your guidance.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,