You have lost an item of value on a train. Write a letter to the railway company. In the letter
Describe the item
Explain where and when you left it
Say what action you would like the company to take
Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Maria Kapadia, and I am writing this letter to lodge a complaint about my camera, that I lost last week in train. I was travelling on 21st February, in Deluxe Express from Mumbai to Nasik. My seat number was 24A in the AC chair car compartment.
I was carrying a Sony camera model number MH657PIX which was white in colour and had a long red belt attached to it. Along with my handbag, I had kept the camera on the overhead shelf of my seat. During the journey, I had taken the camera from the shelf for clicking beautiful scenic pictures, and post clicking photos I had kept it back on the shelf. While getting down at my destination Nasik, in a hurry I carried only my handbag and forgot to carry my camera.
I tried reaching your lost and found department, but was unable to get any clarity if they had found my camera. I would highly appreciate if your team checks the compartment surveillance camera footage and help me locate my camera. Your team can contact me on +9199786565.
I await your prompt response.
- The company you’re working offers funds and required things to the groups of local community every year. Write a letter to the director of your company to recommend a group in your local community which deserves help.In your letter, you should:•descri 87
- School and university students learn lessons far better from their teachers than from other sources, such as the Internet and television. To what extent do you agree or disagree? 73
- Many young people are leaving their homes in rural areas to study or work in the cities What are the reasons Do the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages 79
- Some people believe that there will be a reduction in air travel in the future. Do you think that this trend is a positive or negative development? 80
- Your friend is visiting your town Write a letter to give him her some suggestions on places to visit and where to find cheap accommodations In your letter you should When the best time to visit your town is Where the interesting places to visit are Where 85