You have seen an advertisement in an Australian magazine for someone to live with a family
for six months and look after their six- year-old child.
Write a letter to the parents. In your letter
- Explain why you would like the job
- give details of why you would be a suitable person to employ
- say how you would spend your free time while you are in Australia
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to apply for the position that is posted in the latest issue of Australian Daily.
To accompany my husband who was recently allocated to Australia for a project, our family just moved to here a couple days ago. In order to fill in my spare time, I am currently looking for a job in the local community to make better use of my time.
With a bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education, I started my career as a teacher assistant in a local Kindergarten, where I've spend 3 years working with children at the age of 3 to 5. I am able to get to know about each child very quickly, and become friend with them. I was commented as hardworking, patient, and energetic, which are some of the most essential qualities working with children.
Outside of work, I would love to take some time exploring the city and visiting the museums. I know there are some conservation areas not far that are worth going.
Thank you for your time reading my letter. Please feel free to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 123-456-789. I look forward to your response.
- Some people think it is better to choose friends who always have the same opinion as them. Other people it’s good to have friends who sometimes disagree with them. Discuss both the views and give your opinion. 61
- You work for an international company, and would like to spend six months working in its head office in another country.Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:•explain why you want to work in the company’s head office for six months•say how 73
- You have seen an advertisement in an Australian magazine for someone to live with a familyfor six months and look after their six- year-old child.Write a letter to the parents. In your letter- Explain why you would like the job- give details of why you wo 89
- You recently went to a concert and thought one of the singers was very god.You want to tell him how you feel.Write a letter to the singer. In your lettersay how you feel about his performancegive details of your musical activitiesexplain how you would lik 87
- you work for an international company, and would like to spend six months working in its head office in another country.Write a letter to your manager. In your letterExplain why you want to work in the company’s head office for six monthsSay how your wo 73
Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 13, column 128, Rule ID: EN_CONTRACTION_SPELLING
Message: Possible spelling mistake found
...ssistant in a local Kindergarten, where Ive spend 3 years working with children at ...
Transition Words or Phrases used:
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 6.0 7.48453608247 80% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 1.0 4.92783505155 20% => OK
Conjunction : 5.0 5.05154639175 99% => OK
Relative clauses : 5.0 3.03092783505 165% => OK
Pronoun: 22.0 32.9175257732 67% => OK
Preposition: 30.0 26.3917525773 114% => OK
Nominalization: 3.0 3.85567010309 78% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 944.0 937.175257732 101% => OK
No of words: 200.0 206.0 97% => OK
Chars per words: 4.72 4.54256449028 104% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.76060309309 3.78020617076 99% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.73128175039 2.54303337028 107% => OK
Unique words: 134.0 127.690721649 105% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.67 0.622605031667 108% => OK
syllable_count: 286.2 290.88556701 98% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 10.0 9.13402061856 109% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 0.0 1.83505154639 0% => More adverbial clause wanted.
Conjunction: 2.0 0.463917525773 431% => Less conjunction wanted as sentence beginning.
Preposition: 4.0 1.44329896907 277% => Less preposition wanted as sentence beginnings.
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 12.0 12.6804123711 95% => OK
Sentence length: 16.0 16.3608247423 98% => OK
Sentence length SD: 44.3646505928 44.8134815571 99% => OK
Chars per sentence: 78.6666666667 76.5299724578 103% => OK
Words per sentence: 16.6666666667 16.8248392259 99% => OK
Discourse Markers: 0.666666666667 4.34317383033 15% => More transition words/phrases wanted.
Paragraphs: 5.0 4.29896907216 116% => OK
Language errors: 1.0 2.54639175258 39% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 9.0 7.41237113402 121% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 0.0 1.49484536082 0% => More negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 3.0 3.94845360825 76% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.126384511761 0.216113520407 58% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0475083911273 0.0766984524023 62% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.055291529386 0.0603063233224 92% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.0621616946747 0.12726935374 49% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0441750920279 0.0580467560999 76% => OK
automated_readability_index: 9.1 8.37731958763 109% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 72.16 70.7449484536 102% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 7.2 7.45979381443 97% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 9.8 8.71597938144 112% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 8.3 7.59969072165 109% => OK
difficult_words: 49.0 41.2886597938 119% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 14.0 8.62886597938 162% => OK
gunning_fog: 8.4 8.54432989691 98% => OK
text_standard: 10.0 8.15463917526 123% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 89.8876404494 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 8.0 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.